Marcus M. Haynes is a seasoned Human Resources professional with over 17 years of experience. He began his career as a Generalist before transitioning into roles where he specialized in Recruitment, Training and Performance Management. He worked in the Retail, Hospitality, Finance, and Insurance industries before becoming an HR Consultant. He spent 2 years consulting for various companies before starting RH1 Consulting. He founded the company with the plan to utilize his expertise in any and every industry. He has a passion for helping employees realize their true potential.
He holds a BA in Psychology with a focus on Industrial and Organizational Development from SUNY Cortland.
Founded in 2007, RH1 Consulting helps your company to get the most out of its employees. We provide customized strategic and tactical Human Resources solutions to companies in a variety of industries. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach does not work for every client. Our team strongly believes in quality over quantity!
- We work as a cohesive unit, supporting each other to achieve a common goal.
Quality over Quantity
- Our focus is on precision and sweating the details.
- Clients can always expect the same high level of service from each one of our team members.
- Establishing connections is more than something we strive for; it is one of our passions.
Innovation & Risk Taking
- We strive to constantly use fresh perspectives to improve both ourselves as well as our clients.